- I've been thinking a lot the Last couple of days, about us.
- Have you?
- It's more than that. It's kind of embarrassing to say it this way, but... you've sort of been,
you know... the woman in my life.
- You've been the man in mine.
- And I was thinking, this could be our last time... alone together, you know?
- Except for that hot affair we'll have twice a year.
- Except for that. I mean, you commit to this wedding and then it seems like there's this momentum... and then you forget you chose it. You and I didn't - in our relationships with other people - we didn't use the word “love” a lot, did we? Kimmy says if you love someone... you say it. You say it right then, out loud.
Otherwise, the moment just…
- Passes you by.